Sales Department: email@example.com
Technical Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Department: email@example.com
How It Works
CDVI will supply you a Return of Materials Authorization (RMA) number by email, for you to attach to the outer packaging of your return. Please quote this RMA number when contacting CDVI in respect to this return. All requests to return products will be processed within 2 working days of this email submission. On approved return of the item(s) we commit to start processing the return normally within 10 working days. If equipment is beyond economical repair or is not covered by our warranty then you will be contacted directly from the detailsyou supply here to discuss matters further. If you are returning goods on account that are simply no longer required then a handling charge will apply.
Please select Send RMA Request Email to get started . This should open a new mail message in your chosen Email client.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
1. Goods will not be accepted back without a valid Returns number.
2. Please ensure the relevant invoice is placed inside the component box with a detailed fault report.
3. Please give as much detail as possible regarding your fault report. Reports like DEAD or FAULTY can not be accepted.
4. All items must be complete with relevant packaging, manuals, disk and cables.
5. Goods found not to be faulty may incur a testing fee & handling charge of £10.00 plus VAT.
6. Physically damaged items will be rejected.
7. Items may be replaced with equivalents if originals are not available.
8. These items may be repaired or replaced.
9. Refunds and credit notes are issued at CDVI's discretion.
10. Re-stocking will only be accepted if the goods are returned within 21 days of your receipt of the goods, the goods have not been installed, the goods are returned as complete items & all the packaging, fixing kits and instructions are as new.
A re-stocking charge of 20% will be imposed